[bf1942] BF2 Event Logging

Forrest Thiessen thiessen at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jun 16 16:26:11 EDT 2005

I like that idea--all my stuff is uses MySQL, and, absolutely right, it
would be way cool to see the stats in real time.  On the other hand, a
Python thingy that generated XML log files would have the benefit of
working more or less as-is with all the existing stats systems.

Hmmm. . . cool or compatible. . . I think I like your idea, better!

--Forrest