[bf1942] Response from EA regarding server Bans

Tank tank at shss.de
Tue Jun 14 19:43:14 EDT 2005

That is by far over the line!
Nearly speechless about this behaviour against potential customers - I
would love to meet this braindead person within EA who ordered this
childish reaction at all.

Do I remember correctly that the BF1942 demo contained Wake as a full
level without any restrictions and wasn't that one major point that made
our decision so easy to support this game.

3 years later all that EA learned is how to bullshit customers and
supporters?

Thank you! Sorry Dice that you are surrounded by a**ho**s. You must be
crying to tears reading this list in past 2 days.

I will let my supporters decide by this week how we are going to handle
this in regards of sponsoring public servers for the upcoming BF2
season, after we all spent more than a "few" bucks in paying our traffic
bills in the past years - not to mention the hours everybody invested
into this game and its players - I simply don't know how to motivate
them any longer to invest - when all the reward is a simple but painfull
slap in the face.

Again - truly and deeply disappointed by EA. This all looks more and
more like someone recognized how much money the competitors like
Blizzard can make by forcing players to play on their environment
only...
It looks like EA would love to get rid of the independent public server
providers in order to prepare a subscriber only service for BF2!
You know what  guys at EA - I am really sorry that you missed this
marketing strategy but this is no excuse at all. And calling me a
"hacker" for putting an extra "#" into a clear text file - is just
simply another bad joke that comes 2 month too late as the first of
April is long gone by today.

And not to forget I give a sh** on an "official" response from EA as
none of them had the balls to use this list to inform the admins of how
EA sees the EULA for BF2.

Tank