[bf1942] Modding v Hacking

Rick Thompson rick at fortweb.com
Tue Jun 14 19:40:09 EDT 2005

And they were going to share that with the public (including their admin
userbase) when?

I thought I had seen the height of arrogance from Valve awhile back but
this takes the cake. We won't support BF2 and I'm cancelling our 42 clients
as well. I just can't stomach the thought of promoting (or buying) their
games and would rather see excess bandwidth go to waste than into their pocket.

So ea... you got your way. Another old time host since Quake 1 providing a
handful of screaming low cost servers is gone.

Good luck with these assholes people, I'm outa here.

Rick