[bf1942] v.103 Announcement

Joe sechon at blackmud.com
Sat Jul 23 15:15:34 EDT 2005

Because not everyone enjoys having to spend zillions of hours on end to
really be able to enjoy the game..see everything..fps have always been
easier to jump into it for a few quick games without being uberly
restricted. bf2's unlocks toe that line IMHO, but they had somewhat of a
clue and didn't make them uber-guns or anything.

My two cents..I still am on staff roster at what at least was a pretty large
rpg (circle/diku) mud (lord knows I spent enough time at that game!), and
have tried my fair share of mmorpg's over the years, and still remain a fps
fan for those reasons over all.

I don't see any other super great games coming out..Nothing's impressed me
that much..I'm waiting for a better pc halo (dont even say unreal) sorta
game myself. Halo kinda sucked imo, but combine it with bf2's better points
and it could turn out pretty cool I'd think.