[bf1942] Researching de-listing

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Sun Jul 10 11:11:37 EDT 2005

--On Sunday, July 10, 2005 3:54 PM +0100 Steven Hartland
<killing at multiplay.co.uk> wrote:

> Are you sure ur searching for it properly.
> 1. Check the same version checkbox.
> 2. If your still using 1.01 be aware that the filter is now not wild.
> It is instead a starts with filter..

As I said, the current name is "(MA) Linux" (without the quotes). Feel free
to double-check. The "not wild" thing explains why I was having trouble
finding another server yesterday, though. Stupid, stupid EA. With so many
people using punctuation in their server names, they should have a more
flexible search system. (I was looking for La_Catalina, where some friends
were playing, and "Catalina" wasn't being found. Now I know why.)