[bf2ranked] Problems updating punkbuster.

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 06:44:04 EDT 2005

IMO this is not really an appropriate thing to be asking on the
ranked server list. Proficiency with basic server maintainence
should be a prerequisite.

Basic server admin questions would be best asked on the main
server admin list bf1942 at icculus.org for PB specific issues you
can raise a ticket with EvenBalance.

    Steve / K