[bf1942] Anyone have a popular non-ranked server?

Dave Snodgrass packtloss at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 09:42:35 EDT 2005

Who says ANYTHING about the stats for mods polluting bf2. Imagine if
bf1942 had a ranking system, and DC went unranked. They didnt invest
all this time/effort into mods and stats, if they dont plan to profit
from them. They've now personally met all the mod teams, and know who
they can work with, and who they cant. There are a number of caveats
for ranking mods, that come far before point pollution, but those
hurdles WILL be overcome. EA employees have also hinted that its in
the pipe - When asked if mods would be ranked, they said 'not yet'.