[bf1942] Anyone have a popular non-ranked server?

luke at techfreak.org luke at techfreak.org
Tue Aug 16 09:59:14 EDT 2005

Personally, I hope EA does attempt tp integrate mods into the ranking
system because I know it wont get done right and even if it is, players
will find reasons to feel it isn't accurate or fair. So, this will
water-down the validity and attractivenes of ranked servers.

Are you going to tell me that a mod that has even a SLIGHT adjustment in
play and weapons qualities isn't going to get slammed from every angle? My
clan has a guy who does our custom weapons mods and each member feels that
one weapon is too strong while another feels the same weapon is too weak.
Another feels it's less accruate, etc etc.

How is this going to get handled while integrating entire mods, let alone
one slight weapon adjustment?

Luke