[bf1942] Anyone have a popular non-ranked server?

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Mon Aug 15 17:53:35 EDT 2005

--On Monday, August 15, 2005 2:47 PM -0700 Ryan Snook <rsnook at gmail.com>
wrote:

> If you don't use the proper user-agent you get about 400 servers. Plug
> in the right agent and they all show up, about 6800.  I don't use ASE
> so I don't know how it works or if you can specify a user-agent or if
> there is an updated ASE that has concessions for this, but this is how
> I query the master list for my other projects.

What is it you're referring to as a "user-agent"? I know what that is for a
web browser, but not for a game server finder. Is there some URL one can
use to pull a list of servers?