[bf1942] Anyone have a popular non-ranked server?

Ryan Snook rsnook at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 17:47:18 EDT 2005

If you don't use the proper user-agent you get about 400 servers. Plug
in the right agent and they all show up, about 6800.  I don't use ASE
so I don't know how it works or if you can specify a user-agent or if
there is an updated ASE that has concessions for this, but this is how
I query the master list for my other projects.

--
Ryan Snook
www.gryphonllc.com