[bf1942] BF1 Question : Using FireDaemon Pro to run bf1942?

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 15:55:48 EDT 2005

That all depends on how the machine was started and how many users
exist. Basically it is on the desktop but just not the desktop you are
using. Under XP and 2003 this seems more prolific. To fix the same
issue here we have set the machines to logon as a specific user on boot.

Hope this helps

    Steve / K