[bf1942] BF1 Question : Using FireDaemon Pro to run bf1942?

Brigham Stevens brs at vikingmind.com
Tue Apr 12 15:51:18 EDT 2005

Ok I've decided that for my purposes Kevin's BFSM will work fine.
However, one thing that is odd is that in FireDaemon I selected
"interact with desktop" which should enable the app to display it's
interface, but none appears. It isn't really a problem tho, the server
is configured and working, but I think that it is strange that no window
is appearing when interact w/desktop is selected.. In the past in
working with services I have used that option (not w/FireDaemon, but in
the Service properties page) for apps that run as services and display a
GUI. Anyways, like I said it does not really matter the server is working.