[bf1942] 50 player BFV Servers

Jon Wolberg jon at ecgnetwork.com
Wed May 26 18:08:15 EDT 2004

RE: [bf1942] running mod on dedicated Linux ServerMy pub is running on a P4 2.8E

When its full the usage is around 40% as reported by Zabbix.

Dont know how it could be the CPU here.....

Right now i'm running a test 56 man server on a Dual Xeon 3.0ghz 533FSB to see how that runs.

Do you really think that player count is chipset specific?  I just find that very hard to believe.

My choke on my pub on the P4 is already set to 128k and has been.  When you say limited do you mean the server bandwidth limit or the client bandwidth limit?

Jon Wolberg
Tech Support Manager
www.ECGNetwork.Com