50 player BFV Servers

Jon Wolberg jon at ecgnetwork.com
Wed May 26 17:51:10 EDT 2004

RE: [bf1942] running mod on dedicated Linux ServerHas anyone been able to figure out how Nvidia runs their BFV servers @ 50 players with no lag?  I ping 100 on them ( cross country ) and I dont lag whereas my local pub is @ 42 and doesnt run as well.

I fail to believe that there is something they know that I dont when it comes to running BF servers.

Any ideas?

Jon Wolberg
Tech Support Manager
www.ECGNetwork.Com