[bf1942] OT: Communication with and from DICE Canada

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Fri May 21 11:24:23 EDT 2004

I don't know if you've observed that there hasn't been a new DC release in
about the same amount of time, and of course they've got a deal going with
the dice guys, right?

Probably not an amazing coincidence...my theory is that perhaps the next
cut of DC will only run on BF:V, and they're waiting to get the major
issues with BF:V worked out before they do that.

At least that's what I would do if I was a greedy, corrupt bastard.

Lee

At 03:11 AM 5/21/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>   Good for you, but I think that maybe BF1942 should still be
>a priority, with all the desertcombat people still playing.

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com