[bf1942] OT: Communication with and from DICE Canada

AIX Gaming webmaster at aixgaming.com
Fri May 21 11:30:03 EDT 2004

I'm on the test team for DC 0.8, and unfortunately it's still BF1942.
Since I play BFV most of the time, when I test DC 0.8, the stuff that I
now take for granted in BFV in terms of draw distance, better graphics,
and correct animations so I don't reload an SAW the same way I'd reload a
BAR, aren't there.  I really wish they'd go to BFV, but it doesn't seem
likely for a long time if at all.