[bf1942] OT: Communication with and from DICE Canada

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Fri May 21 09:52:36 EDT 2004

RE: [bf1942] OT: Communication with and from DICE CanadaThanks for that Andy. I've checked the tcpdumps of the query / responce
and although the packets are getting sent fragmented they do recombine
fine but the data is just truncated exactly on the 2k broundy so I suspect
its either an internal (BF:V) buffer issue or more likely ( in my mind :P ) a
gamespy library issue.

    Steve / K