[bf1942] OT: Communication with and from DICE Canada

Andy Berdan andy.berdan at dicecanada.com
Fri May 21 09:36:46 EDT 2004

The patch probably will not fix it, unless some benign midnight coder
rampaged through the codebase, fixing bugs for me (gee, isn't that a nice
idea?).

I haven't looked into it too much, but Peter did before he left, and
concluded that it was either a problem with the GameSpy code, or with the
client (ie, your) code.

It is something I plan to verify (and fix, if it's BF:V's fault) as soon as
I can.