[bf1942] OT: Communication with and from DICE Canada

AIX Gaming webmaster at aixgaming.com
Fri May 21 09:37:57 EDT 2004

> box?  It does technically say 2-32 players.  So, you should be happy with
> that, right?  *wink*

Well, I'm sure you can understand that people assumed that we'd be moving
forward with player counts instead of backwards.  With Battlefield 1942's
64 player max, and Battlefield 2 boasting 100+ player counts being the
norm, 32 would seem inconsequential... as it is, even on my top of the
line server can't do 32.. anything over 29 makes everyone do the hokey
pokey.  I just don't feel like a complete person at the end of the night
if I can't mount 32-player per team human wave attacks against those pesky
Americans. :)