[bf1942] OT: Communication with and from DICE Canada

sjdel at nycap.rr.com sjdel at nycap.rr.com
Fri May 21 11:44:17 EDT 2004

This from DC Developer Chipper on Desertcombat.com forums:

"DC wont be moving to BF:V because of a number of reasons."

Yes, it'd be nice if they did move to BF:Vietnam just for the sake of getting some actual helicopter physics (BF1942 was not made for Helos, either that or I'm not made for DC Helos :) )

Either way, I'm looking forward to DC .8 and moreso to the "upcoming" BF:V patch.