[bf1942] various replies from the fat and bored

Rick Thompson fortweb at fortweb.com
Mon Mar 22 19:31:52 EST 2004

I'm sorry, I read his reply closer than your original post. Why are you
using that thing? Never even tried it because I have read nothing but bad
about it.

This is a symlinking hack that makes plain old BFSMD 4c work with BFV...

http://bfvietnam.lightcubed.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8922

I have not found anything that does not work in it although I am sure there
are some things like the xml logging. So far it has been solid since we
fired the BFV server up over a day ago.

Remember that it will come in with the default gameserver and ase port for
1942 so don't forget to increment them, other than that, no tricks, 5 min
install.

I see Kevins BFV version is going to be released Sunday, this hack should
hold you until then.

Rick