[bf1942] BFVCC & BFVC3 ?

Sam Evans sam at neuroflux.com
Wed Mar 17 22:31:25 EST 2004

Hmm..  So what exactly is sent from the client to the gamespy layer to get
it to send back server information?  In the old BF1942 server, all that was
needed was to send \xff\status\ or \player\info to the UDP/23000 socket, and
it would start singing.

This one is a bit different, as it seems like the first 20 bytes after the
IP layer are somewhat different, except that there's the occasional 23.456
that is sent to the server, and the response is the server information back
to the client.

Any help would be appreciated, and save me some time in fixing my
battlestats script..

-Sam

  _____