[bf1942] BFVCC & BFVC3 ?

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Wed Mar 17 11:52:55 EST 2004

You are right in one respect but TBH the people on this list are the best
people you could possibly get to test this. We work with servers day in
day out and will quickly spot and clearly identify any bug. The only thing
that could be improved is not announcing to the masses before this group
has given it a good testing.

    Steve / K