[bf1942] BFVCC & BFVC3 ?

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Wed Mar 17 11:39:25 EST 2004

They don't have the resources to test their software?  Are you out of your
mind?

And I'm also not interested in excuses about how other companies are much
worse.  That's what made America great, the attitude of "well at least
we're not as bad as the other guys!"

erm, well...actually I guess that's true!

I'm not actually all that upset or anything, FYI, I was just trying to make
constructive criticism for their benefit, actually.  People's first
impressions of software is generally their last (the people on this list
are the exception rather than the rule).

Lee

At 07:54 PM 3/16/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>How the FUCK is EA gonna test it?  ITs not like they got 60 people sitting
>around ready for BF:V testing. The best way is to release it to the
>hardcore (this list)

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com