[bf1942] BFVCC & BFVC3 ?

InCisT InCisT at Popsikle.net
Tue Mar 16 19:54:14 EST 2004

Lee Latham wrote:

> Roger that.  And running a software company myself, I can't say I'm
> terribly interested in people's excuses for not testing properly.  I'd
> find myself out of a job for whining like that, not to mention the
> incredulous looks like I'd lost my mind.
>
> Like EA can't drum up a few beta testers for christ's sake..
>
> lee
> At 12:09 AM 3/17/2004 +0100, you wrote:
>
>> Jon Wolberg wrote:
>>
>>> Please PLEASE come back Kevin!
>>

>> I may sound repetitive - but I can't say how much I agree.
>>
>> --ck

> Lee M. Latham
> Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and
> Support (muy importante)
> +1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
> lee at cgmlarson.com

How the FUCK is EA gonna test it?  ITs not like they got 60 people
sitting around ready for BF:V testing. The best way is to release it to
the hardcore (this list) and fix bugs ASAP. I think Peter is doing a
great job at it. And to "please come back kevin" wtf is he gonna do to
help the bf:v dedicated server bugs?

InCisT