[bf1942] Vietnam dedicated server?

David Snodgrass dave at pmmci.com
Wed Mar 10 10:59:19 EST 2004

I think lightcubed agreed to host bf:v again according to andreas. If you
need another alternative, let me know.
Nice to hear you¹re trying a lot of build  environments. - Since you¹re
using a mac -  A Mac server build would be VERY Cool (Client obviously is my
wet dream :)
If you need more build/test environments, let me know ­ I have nearly every
linux/bsd flavour in my lab.

I¹m verifying my ldconfig env, I don¹t see any issues thus far.
Nice to have you around, Peter.

./dave