[bf1942] Vietnam dedicated server?

Steve Getman steve at lightcubed.com
Wed Mar 10 11:30:33 EST 2004

Yep I'll be hosting it.

URL will be http://bfvietnam.lightcubed.com (up tonight)

The BF1942 forums have been expanded to include discussion lists for the
Vietnam server as well.  The board on the Vietnam site will be using the
same database as the BF1942 site so usernames and passwords will remain
the same and any issues which apply to both will be in one place.

Steve

--
Steve Getman
steve at lightcubed.com