[bf1942] scripts in BF anytime?

Johan Stalnacke johan.sp at home.se
Tue Jan 27 04:19:52 EST 2004

If you wan't to change (or see) you'r aliases, just check the file
"AliasedCommands.con"
in /battlefield 1942/mods/bf1942/settings/

A typical "alias line" could look like this in the file:
alias listplayers game.listplayers
So if you wrote listplayers in the game, it will do the same thing as
game.listplayers,
or you can for example use load wake instead of
admin.changemap wake, or just design you'r own alias.