[bf1942] scripts in BF anytime?

KLM klemen at 515tem.com
Tue Jan 27 03:57:14 EST 2004

yes, I heard of these aliases too, but have not found any online HowTo or FAQ or
a list of all preset aliases (coz they say there are some shorter commands for
the commands). The only useful page on this subject is
http://www.planetbattlefield.com/bf1942/game/commands but no sign of aliases
here, hehe...

I am kind of dissapointed that this info is not found on the official BF site
(bf1942.ea.com).

Ah well... if anyone knows an URL, please do post it.

Regards,
Klemen