[bf1942] scripts in BF anytime?

Manni Eppe manni_eppe at yahoo.de
Tue Jan 27 06:02:41 EST 2004

Another really great possibility is to use BF VoxControl. That tool is
really awesome, you can easily change maps via voice recognition. With a
little training it really works good. Just say "changemap bocage" the toole
asks "changemap bocage. verify?" You say "verify" and the map changes.
AFAIK it's free, you can download it here:
http://www.codesmart.se/default.asp?lang=en&page=products/bfvoxcontrol
You also need to install MS speech SDK.
And you should enable the "verify commands" in the settings sction of the
tool. Otherwise (especially without training) it may happen that you   the
tool recognices something you don't want.
I think this is the ultimate way.