[bf1942] Optimized binaries

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Thu Jan 22 11:26:26 EST 2004

Well, I've always made a note of the current/next level in the maplist and
never found a pattern, there.  I have been running almost exclusively DC,
so that is possibly an issue.

I wasn't trying to complain, just pointing it out what appear to be facts
to me--I have developed considerable faith in Andreas' and Dice's desire
and ability to continually improve the server, so I'm sure it will all go
away at some point.  Just didn't want it to get lost in the shuffle of new
stuff coming out.  My crashes have gone way down when running any level
24/7 with few map reloads, btw.

lee

At 04:26 PM 1/22/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>Map changes will not be an issue as each map is run in a new bf1942
>process. Must be something else may be a bad map?
>
>     Steve / K

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com