[bf1942] List vs Forums was 1.6 patch details

Miguel Filho miguel at casadavo.net
Tue Jan 20 17:38:00 EST 2004

And by the way, most users are here since day 1, when ryan released the
1.31 version, 1.30, don´t remember.

man, that version was cool! we saw A LOT off errors, i mean, millions of
erros of misssing textures, A LOT of segmentation faults, crashes, a
true CPU killer, no stdin to type commands and some times it crashed
when using remote console, LOL!

But now it is damn better, don´t you think?

Miguel