[bf1942] Hardware/Server ?

Jon Wolberg jon at ecgnetwork.com
Tue Jan 20 13:02:52 EST 2004

MessageWe run 4-5 BF servers totaling 100-120 players slots on dual xeon 2.8 36gb 10k rpm scsi boxes.  Runs fine.

As far as multiple games per machine, thats also possible.

Give me an idea of what you are planning on running and i'll give you my best guess at the hardware you'll need.

Jon Wolberg
Tech Support Manager
www.ECGNetwork.Com