[bf1942] 1.6 patch details

Steve Getman steve at lightcubed.com
Fri Jan 16 14:57:32 EST 2004

Fairly small audience unfortunately.  At most probably a few hundred
people per month and the only thing you know about them demographically is
that they play games... (which are not typically big ticket items)

Not saying it is a bad idea but probably not practical.

--
Steve Getman
http://bf1942.lightcubed.com/

<quote who="Scratch Monkey">