[bf1942] 1.6 patch details

Scratch Monkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Fri Jan 16 15:36:13 EST 2004

--On Friday, January 16, 2004 1:50 PM -0600 Lee Latham
<leeprivate at cgmlarson.com> wrote:

> god!  I was just kidding, i would loathe that in a game, especially bf1942!

I don't see it happening in BF1942 (too late in the devel cycle) but future
game developers should think about it.

And remember that the pr0n industry is the financial backbone of the Internet.
;)

> although actually i suppose the option wouldn't be a bad thing.  you could
> have a special port for updating advertisements on the server.

Or just copy files into place using a separate process.

> instead of allies vs. axis, you could have coke vs pepsi.

Or Playboy vs Penthouse! :D