[bf1942] 1.6 patch details

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Fri Jan 16 16:36:30 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-16 at 11:57, Steve Getman wrote:
> Fairly small audience unfortunately.  At most probably a few hundred
> people per month and the only thing you know about them demographically is
> that they play games... (which are not typically big ticket items)

You may wish to re-think you statistics.  I don't know about the numbers
of individuals who hit the servers; I would wager it is probably closer
to at least fifty individuals per day on a busy server... but gamers,
demographically, tend to spend great deals of money on technology.

I think most gamers today are between twenty and thirty years old, with
full time jobs and nothing really to put their disposable income towards
other than toys.

That has, anyway, been the impression I have received from what little
information has come out of gaming/hardware websites I regularly visit.

Rob