[bf1942] BF: Vietnam - BFCC to be bundled with it (OT)

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Fri Feb 27 15:01:35 EST 2004

Exquhweeeze me?  I'm pretty sure I paid for my copy, and the server enables
the product to function without DICE or EA having to run all the servers
themselves.

I've bought five copies, in fact, for friends and family.

Lee

At 09:35 PM 2/26/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>This brings up another aspect though, are we demanding that EA/DICE foot
>the bill for him to update the software we use free?

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com