[bf1942] [BF42] EXPLOIT!

Phillip Marzi webmaster at ravencity.de
Wed Feb 25 20:41:51 EST 2004

No, it is not public yet because the guys who said that they have the
exploit are not interested in making it public. At least that's what they
said to me.

The picture shows a hlsw window (server monitoring tool) and a shell with
some text output of bf server variables.
The last line of the output is a short text which says that the server is
vulnerable.

I've talked to someone who had said he had the code and asked him to
demonstrate the exploit on my linux server, but the exploit had done really
nothing, at least on my server which has the actual bf server version running.

After he had noticed that nothing happened to the server he told me that it
only works on linux server older than 1.6RC2 or on windows servers.

Phillip