[bf1942] Map change process leak with 1.6rc2

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 14:45:58 EST 2004

Interesting I will have a dig around. I thought this was perhaps a bug
with exit_group which was "fixed" in FreeBSD 5.2 but just checked on
5.1 with my dummy patch and its still the same so looks like it is
a bug introduced in bf v1.6

If you could just check the number of processes just after start and then
do a manual change of map from the console and check again on your
box that would be appreciated. I say this as I do only see 3 processes
here and Im wondering if the 4th u see is a map change zombie?

    Steve / K