[bf1942] Strange occurance

Paul Bowsher boffbowsh at fatboylan.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 13:08:43 EST 2004

adminsettings.con is executed every time the server changes map, and is a
form of autoexec. serversettings.con is all the actual server settings.
BBO's versions of these are serverautoexec.con and servermanager.con
respectively.

What I have found though is that BF1.6 now creates capitilised versions of
these files (ServerSettings.con) during runtime. Anyone have any ideas on
this?

  _____