[bf1942] Strange occurance

Ian Merwin ian at liontrax.com
Thu Feb 5 13:14:25 EST 2004

Pathetic... im replying to my own posts...

I just joined the BBO forums.. sounds like others are having
same issue and Kevin at BBO will get fixed in a cpl days...

Anyways, I found this:

"Yes i have the same Problem with Friendlyfire and some other Settings.
Example:
Friendlyfire kickback, Punish TK before Kick, Spawn delay TK Penalty.
I i set it to "0" and start the Server they go back to the default
Settings.
Good to here that it will be Fix in the next Version.
Linux Server with BFSM and BFRM using at Win. "

but in the meantime -- what is the proper use of the *3* config files?
It seems to me that there is some redundnacy that is causing confusion
maybe?

Thanks -- I dont know what I would do with out this email list's help!

U Linux-Black-Belt-guys have always been *patient* with us
*whitebelt-noobs* and
it is appreciated -- come to Montana and I'll take u fishing!

IanMan