[bf1942] BF2 + Logging in?

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 12:49:20 EST 2004

You don't have to update set it to auto update, in fact running it
as such across a number of machines is discouraged.

The important issue is that how ever it works it doesn't get in
the way of people playing games. As it stands steam does,
its a nightmare at LAN's due to authentication requirement
and if their masters go down ur stuffed totally. Lets keep
focus on the real requirements and not get into an "I don't
like it on principle argument" :)

    Steve / K