[bf1942] Linux patch ETA

Rick Thompson rick at fortweb.com
Sun Dec 5 12:33:36 EST 2004

We have clients who have to forfeit matches today and they are only
slightly less pissed off than a client with an extremely popular DC server
which has been a ghost town since Friday.

I am not angry with the nix developers who were left out of the loop on the
patch but sincerely hope someone from EA knows they have a lot of unhappy
users out here this morning. This debacle is the result of sheer
incompetence and could have been easily prevented with a little
communication. Somebody needs a demotion to mailroom where they can't screw
anything up this bad ever again.

Rick