[bf1942] Official WW2 mod for BFV, server files?

Rick Thompson fortweb at fortweb.com
Sat Aug 21 22:41:05 EDT 2004

At 07:26 PM 8/21/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Well I sort of agree,
>
>I mostly agree that nobody.... I mean 'nobody' asked for this work. Sure
>thanks for nothing, but I still see lots of bugs Dice could have been
>fixing instead. Why does it seem like Dice would rather waste time modding
>crap instead of working on the problems. Thats fine, but we can mod/map
>all day ourselves. The reason we don't is because this game is a
>blithering mess.
>

>Here are some examples of what you could work on instead of giving us new
>'features' that usually result in even more bugs....

I don't play BFV enough to have seen any of those bugs but I have to
sympathize with BFV players and agree with your concerns. They should
definitely leave the modding to the community and concentrate on getting a
clean release out if it is really that bad. 1942 has a few annoying bugs
but it's nothing compared to that list.

Rick