[bf1942] What's happening DICE?

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Fri Apr 23 07:37:10 EDT 2004

Ok so from that I would say you cannot say 100% if you are or are not
seeing crashes. iirc rsmd supports a no restart flag would be interesting
to see if you set that if you see any difference. Alternatively move the main
exec and replace it with a script which logs each time its called. This will
show 100% if you are seeing crashes or not.

    Steve / K