BFV server setup - review

luke at techfreak.org luke at techfreak.org
Thu Apr 22 15:23:06 EDT 2004

All,

I am going back and starting from scratch and reinstalling the BFV
server. Since my last build was crashing on map change I want to
make absolutely sure I wasnt screwing something up.

can anyone confirm a couple basics for me?

- the default map list is in format: game.addLevel
Ho_Chi_Minh_Trail. Is it ok for me to create a maplist in this
format: game.addLevel operation_flaming_dart GPM_CQ bfvietnam?

- The default 'serversettings.com' file doesn not include a line to
specify an IP as in BF1942. Can I add game.serverIP 216.117.167.11 ?

Luke