[bf1942] An Open Letter to the BF1942 Community

Brad Caricofe caricofe at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 20:28:20 EDT 2003

> I obviously realise that by stopping work on these utils BF
> admins will suffer. What you must realise is that I did this
> work voluntarily and I am under no obligation to do so in the
> future or to release my source code.

For what it's worth, your software (BFSM) "looks" a lot better than the
manager they wrote.  You seem to have put more thought into the layout,
ease-of-use and flow of information than they have.  It's a shame they
haven't decided to simply buy your package and keep the ball rolling with
it...

- Brad