[bf1942] BF1942 Player Statistics

Kelu kelu at polaris.ro
Fri Mar 28 15:43:28 EST 2003

My reference in this problem: http://www.bfstats.com/thankyou.php
"Additional Graphics & Research - .., [21Pzr]MjrKelu"

I think if the the log file to be as much as customisable is possible and to
"throw" as many data as possible will be perfect.
i.e.will be awesome to know how much an engineer used his key for fixing
other vehicles after a call ("Need Repairs") to give the possibility to
calculate the REAL teamwork and not in the way how bfstats.com does (how
many flags do you capture per minute). I think because in this game is more
important teamwork than k:d ratio is very difficult to determine the perfect
stats. But with some help from you (DICE) can be achived.

[21Pzr]Maj.Kelu
Sorry about my english.