AW: [bf1942] Where can i DL

Don Kukral dk at donkeypit.com
Sun Mar 16 22:16:32 EST 2003

roger wrote:

>On Sun, 2003-03-16 at 17:11, Don Kukral wrote:
>Who said that signing a petition will cause an action as somebody using
>a baseball bat on EA's knee's?  I do not see a petition as being either
>politically nor publically harmful.
>
>I think you're looking at the issue wrong.  If a large party signs a
>petition or a complaint about something and people actually take the
>time to do something, most people are sometimes surprised by the
>response and may actually fix something.
>
>Do you live in a communist country that hinders free speech or what???

Point taken. :)  It just seems that people expect Linux support.  Which
is always good but nothing was promised when they bought the game.  No
where on the box or the documentation does it says there is a support
for Linux.  And the statement about RTR not working was just plain false
and I'd hate to have people go sign the petition based on misinformation.

Anyways ... It looks like there might have been some technical
difficulties.  So, hopefully we'll have a new build SOON.
http://icculus.org/cgi-bin/finger/finger.pl?user=icculus