AW: [bf1942] Where can i DL

support SiNMA GmbH / MiND support at simpel.mind.de
Sun Mar 16 22:45:36 EST 2003

On Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 09:16:32PM -0600, Don Kukral wrote:
> roger wrote:

> Point taken. :)  It just seems that people expect Linux support.  Which
> is always good but nothing was promised when they bought the game.  No

Point taken. :)
To give $$$ means I want to play this game.
Not to have a linux _servers_ (we dont talk about clients)
means its difficult. M$ servers are expensive and
not very often sponsort, or eaven to have for small
money to the clans. (or whatever)
The point AE has to understand is:
Free servers, sponsort servers, servers for small money
want be M$ based. This is much to complicated and expensiv.

So to play the game on nice big servers U will need
a powefull linux suport.

Thats the point - on my mind.

willy

--
 .''`.  SiNMA GmbH / MiND
: :' :  mail: support at sinma.de
`. `'   fon: +49 30 396017-0 fax: +49 30 396017-26
  `-    http://sinma.info SiNMA weils sinn macht :)